MX2 Active Mixer Preamp for Magnetic- and Piezo- Pickups
Noise Studio Quality :: High Quality Dustproof Pot.
Rugged and Shielded ::
Input Screw Terminals
MX1, MX2 active mixer preamp combines two buffered high impedance inputs via a
blend potentiometer to one output.
the center position - provided by a center click - the input signals have
An additional cermet trim pot in channel 1 of the MX2 circuit
provides a matching between both input signal levels by attenuation the IN1 signal.
screw terminals for easy and solder free connection of signal sources - magnetic-
or piezo-pickups are a guarantee for quick and easy mounting inside your instrument
- ideal for luthiers and replacement.
This fully shielded circuit requires
no shielding inside the instrument.
We use only the best quality components
on market available.
noise, high definition amplifier design with precise and smooth
without signal losses.
- Discrete class A input sections with hand selected
and matched FETs.
- 0,1% precision metal film resistors in the signal path
with a resultant noise factor of up to 10 times lower than standard thick film
- Low tolerance film and COG capacitors in the signal path featuring
lowest distortion and superior linearity.
- Rugged high quality blend potentiometer
with center click
- Cermet trimming potentiometer (INPUT1) for input level
- MX2 only
- Screw input terminals with marking for signal-input
(red) and GND (black)
- Completely shielded and encapsulated - no shielding
manufacture each unit undergoes a throughout test and inspection. This ensures
each unit passes strict quality standards. Serial number is carried out for traceability
active mixer preamp